***Book both photography & videography with us and discount the final package total by 10%!***
Photography coverage includes:
- Two photographers for your wedding day
- Both film and digital coverage
- Your high-res collection images with reprint release
- Your collection in an online gallery
Six hours of photography coverage begins at $3,000. Eight hours of coverage begins at $4,000.
Please contact us for less coverage, single shooter packages, or elopement photography packages.
Portrait commissions begin at $300 with 10 beautifully edited images with reprint release. Options for canvases, prints, and additional edits.
Super 8 Film Wedding Packages
A classic, vintage-style Super 8 home movie
All packages come with:
- One or two Super 8 cinematographers with multiple vintage Super 8 cameras.
- Super 8mm film stocks, professional processing, and telecine to HD video.
- An approximate 3- to 5-minute highlight film set to licensed music and shared online.
- A vintage-style silent Super 8mm home movie set to music, which includes the majority of the raw film footage. (Approximately 15-25 minutes of raw film depending on the package.)
- A USB thumb drive with all chapters of the films.
- The archival, heirloom Super 8 film reels.
- $5,000 for 10 hours, 10 rolls of film (approx. 25 minutes), two cinematographers
- $4,000 for 8 hours, 8 rolls of film (approx. 20 minutes), two cinematographers
- $3,000 for 6 hours, 6 rolls of film (approx. 15 minutes), two cinematographers
A la Cart Videography Additions:
- Add HD Ceremony & Toasts to any package … $1,500
- Additional thumb drives … $50 each
- Add a save-the-date film, engagement film, or Super 8 guestbook booth … from $1,000
- Add a Honeymoon Super 8 DIY Package … from $1,000
All package pricing is subject to + 8.25% Texas sales tax.
Dates are only secured with a signed contract and deposit. In the event that more than one couple wishes to book services on the same day, preference will go to the first couple to pay the deposit and return the contract. Prices are subject to change at any time.
Please inquire for reasonable destination wedding pricing. Travel within an hour of Austin (Hill Country) is included in package pricing. For Dallas weddings, please add $300 to the final cost.
“If you are thinking of using a videographer, please, do yourself a favor and hire Nostalgia Film. [They] are beyond compare. … We have watched our film over and over. The first time we watched, [I] looked over and my husband had tears in his eyes. Our friends and family have all had the same reaction. … They not only made a work of art for us, they made quite an impact on our guests. We got more than we ever expected … They came to our hometown and captured it in the most beautiful way. They really listened and really “got” what we wanted. … We were so touched by the way they connected with us and captured our day. You cannot put a price on the video … they provided us. We honestly still pinch ourselves. They made our wedding truly unforgettable.” – Kylie & Jake
“Nostalgia Film was an absolute joy to work with. I can’t say enough good things! … Not to mention they’re quite talented! We told them our vision and they captured it flawlessly. They are simply pros with Super 8 film and editing the final project. If you’re looking for a vendor who goes above and beyond, Nostalgia Film does just that.” – Kaci & Tad
“To capture your special event, look no further than NOSTALGIA FILM!! We couldn’t have stumbled upon a more talented, visionary, hilarious, cool, and creative company to film our big day. … [W]e are SO THANKFUL we hired Nostalgia. We have both Super 8 and HD footage to cherish forever. They captured moments we completely missed as well as those we recall and want to watch over and over. … We loved working with [them] and would do it again in a heartbeat. Worth every penny (and more).” – Liisa & Matt